When is rebuilding required?
- After any changes to stats in HUD or popup
- When switching HUD and Popup profile or any other changes in game types settings (Settings → Game Types)
- When changing the timezone shift (Settings → Rooms)
- When changing the main currency (Settings → Other options → Currency)
You don't need to rebuild the stats after manual hands import. Hand2Note will build all the needed stats automatically right after import.
Why do I need it?
Hand2Note stores stats in finished form. When you sit down at a table, stats in HUD are not calculated every time throughout the whole database in real time. The tracker displays already completed stats, and the statistics are calculated only from new hands. This helps to significantly increase the speed of software performance and reduce the consumption of computer resources during the game.
How to rebuild
Do not rebuild statistics during the game. Close all tables before starting the process.
To rebuild the stats, do the following:
- Open the main Hand2Note window
- Click "Clear Stats"
- Click "Build Stats"
- Wait until the end of the process
Will I lose any data?
No, all your hands will remain in place. Just statistics will be recalculated.
How long will the rebuilding take?
It depends on the size of the database, the complexity and number of stats used in your HUD and popups, as well as the capacity of your device. On a standard computer, when using the average number of stats, the build speed can be about 1000 hands per second.