# PokerMaster HUD
# Just "Click and Play" HUD on PokerMaster
Hand2Note provides 99.9%+ accurate and fully integrated HUD on PokerMaster and many other Chinese poker rooms running on Android Emulator.
Currently, we support the following emulators:
We support the following poker games:
- NL Hold 'em
- PL Omaha
- Short Deck Hold 'em (6+ Hold 'em)
The following features are supported:
- All types of straddle
- Dynamic HUD
- Auto HUD
- Advanced note taking system
- EV Analytics
- Custom Stats
... and all other features (opens new window) you may expect from the most powerful poker tracker on the market.
- Download (opens new window) the installer and install Hand2Note.
- Run Hand2Note.
- Run PokerMaster on the supported Android Emulator.
Free 14-days trial period for Hand2Note will be activated automatically right after you run both Hand2Note and PokerMaster.
- Open a poker table.
- That's it. HUD will appear right at the table
By default standard HUD VPIP/PFR/hands will be displayed. You can also select or create more complex HUD.
# I don't have HUD on PokerMaster. What to do?
- Ensure you are using one of supported emulators.
- Ensure the file C:/Program Files/Hand2Note/external/x64/libssl.cfg contains the line pokermaster. (Some external converters disable HUD in Hand2Note for compatibility reasons.)
- Log in into PokerMaster while Hand2Note is opened.
Also follow general troubleshooting instructions for Asian rooms.
If nothing helped, please, contact us by live chat on our website or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.