# How to provide logs
In some cases, the support team may need additional information from the program logs. To provide logs, do the following:
- Enable all the logging options in Configuration → Other Options → Logging, click "Save".
- Close Hand2Note.
- Delete logs folder from the root Hand2Note directory (C:/Program Files/Hand2Note by default). If some files cannot be deleted, restart the computer and try again.
- Run Hand2Note and your room, all as administrator.
- Reproduce the problem. In case the problem is related to the absence or incorrect operation of HUD, you just need to play a few hands. If your issue in unusual it will be great if you also record a video or take screenshots where the issue can be seen.
Please run only Hand2Note and the room in which there is a problem. Do not open other poker applications.
- Close Hand2Note and room client.
- Archive logs folder with all subfolders. If archiving fails, restart your PC and try again. If you made video or screenshots, don't forget to add them to the archive.
- Upload the archive to any convenient file sharing service (Dropbox (opens new window), for example) and send the link to support chat or to firstname.lastname@example.org.